- 7,540 hits
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- fb.me/9g1JZFstn 4 days ago
- fb.me/8MMf2d4uv 1 week ago
- "অন্যের পকেট ভরিয়ে দিয়ে নিজের পকেট মোটা করাটাই আধুনিক নীতি!" 1 week ago
- ধ্যুস! 1 week ago
- fb.me/1dxf5jFUr 1 week ago
Hours & Info9432319274Lunch:2pm - 4pm
Dinner: M-Th 11pm - 1am, Fri-Sat:11pm - 1am
নীলোৎপল সিংহ ( জন্ম.১৯৬০ ) কলকাতায় (ক্যালকাটা, ভারত ) বসবাস করেন। একজন কলকাতাবাসী শিল্পী হিসাবে তিনি দীর্ঘ ত্রিশবছর ব্যাপী চিত্রকলা ও নিউ মিডিয়া প্রকল্প চর্চার সঙ্গে যুক্ত আছেন। Nilotpal Sinha ( b.1960 ) lives in Kolkata (Calcutta, India ), Being a Kolkata based artist he is engaged in painting and new media projects during last thirty years.
MilestoneThe Big DayAugust 15th, 2014Our tribute to 15th August 2014, the day of great 67th National Freedom Day of India!
Surajit Biswas on New Media 01intanpermata on Landscape-28 নীলসীন neelseen on Landscape-28 01intanpermata on Landscape-28 নীলসীন neelseen on Landscape-22 Ankit sharma on Landscape-22 নীলসীন neelseen on Landscape-21 Emilie Heurtevent on Landscape-21 নীলসীন neelseen on Landscapes-4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11,… Arunima Choudhury on Landscapes-4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11,… নীলসীন neelseen on Landscape-7 nabaach on Landscape-7 নীলসীন neelseen on Art@AFA Umer Farooq on News ACHINTYA on Photography
- New Media March 25, 2017To the Reader, Digital Print-(1) Computer Simulation Artists are not free from all social hazards at all! This is to me important as because of hi-end technological explosions moderate a social change; mechanized, automated faster lifestyle neither provokes me to … Continue reading →নীলসীন neelseen
- Music January 15, 2017To the readers, The Indian Slap Bass Technique by Jayen Varmaনীলসীন neelseen
- Landscape-29 December 28, 2016To the Readers, Few landscapes: Tempera/Acrylic in 2006 or later..(12)নীলসীন neelseen
- Landscape-28 December 9, 2016To the Readers, Few landscapes: Tempera/Acrylic in 2006 or later..(11)নীলসীন neelseen
- News November 5, 2016To the readers, Second Annual Art Show “50×32” at AFA by Bengal Art Initiativeনীলসীন neelseen
- Catalog September 22, 2016To the Readers, This is the catalog of second annual art show of BAI. If you need to have this catalog you may download this pdf file. Thanks! baiafa16-show-folderনীলসীন neelseen
- News September 4, 2016To the Readers, BAI jumps into its Second Annual Show “50×32” at AFA, Kolkata Bengal Art Initiative is going to play a role to organize its second art exhibition at North Gallery of Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata from 15-21 … Continue reading →নীলসীন neelseen
- Landscape-27 June 15, 2016To the Readers, Few landscapes: Tempera/Acrylic in 2006 or later..(10)নীলসীন neelseen
- Landscape-26 May 15, 2016To the Readers, Few landscapes: Tempera/Acrylic in 2006 or later..(9)নীলসীন neelseen
- Landscape-25 April 18, 2016To the Readers, Few landscapes: Tempera/Acrylic in 2006 or later..(8)নীলসীন neelseen
- New Media March 25, 2017
Tags"in black & white" (Hu)man & machine relationship.. 20" x 30" 1990 academy of fine arts Acrylic on canvas Acrylic on paper acrylic painting acrylic work AFA A looking back An old artwork An old drawing art art buyers art images art object arts artwork artworks BAI BanglaBlog BanglaBlog and BanglaBlogaru BanglaBlogaru Bengal Art Initiative Bengal Blogaru Bengal Contemporary bengali bengali language Bilendranath Mondal black and white black white centenary hall Charcoal on paper contemporary artists creativity Drawing drawing ink Drawing of Nilotpal Sinha drawing painting flexible environment gallery gaming group show gum-tempera illustration ink on paper kolkata laha landscape material shop my childhood days News Nilotpal Sinha Nilotpal Sinha's drawing old drawing paintings Pandora box photography poster Prof. Sunanda K Sanyal recognizable shapes Scarlet Palette sinha sketch book solo exhibition tempera The Statesman To the readers To the readers/bloggers Views of my childhood days West Bengal Year-1997 year1991 –BAI Team
The Digital Blog : Bunch
Very recent I have joined here to post my digital artworks, mainly these are digital paintings that I make sometimes.
Also I post few questions to need answers from others (bloggers) to continue a discussion on various topics.
You are requested to visit this Blog.
What happens if somebody wants to draw in Digital media instead of acrylic or oil? Sharing this question to few painters, they told me that digital painting could never become an alternative art practice because of its limitations. My question is that whether acrylic or oil are free of limitaions and if it's true, why so many new media experiments that had been started after the hi-end technological explosion to search a new art language?